Energies (IF 3.252; ISSN 1996-1073; CODEN: ENERGA), is an open access journal of related scientific research, technology development, engineering, and the studies in policy and management and is published semi-monthly online by MDPI. Since its launch in 2008, the journal has been indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), EiCompendex, Scopus and other databases. A first decision is provided to authors within 16.2 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.4 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2022).
The journal website is https://www.mdpi.com/journal/energies.
Agriculture (ISSN 2077-0472) is an international, scholarly and scientific open-access journal published monthly online by MDPI. It is indexed in the Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE, 2021 IF 3.408) and Covered in Scopus (2021 CiteScore: 3.1). The aim of Agriculture is to publish research on the science and technology of crop and animal production, biosecurity, and postharvest handling of produce, agricultural technology, management of the natural resource base for agricultural production (land, soil and water), rural management and agricultural development, and agriculture in changing environments.
For more information about the journal, please visit the following link: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/agriculture
Clean Technologies (ISSN 2571-8797) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal, published quarterly online by MDPI, that investigates environmentally friendly technologies and improves traditional polluted processes. Currently, it is abstracted and indexed by Scopus, ESCI,
Inspec, DOAJ. The median article processing time (from submission to publication) is 45 days. Papers are normally published online within 5 days after acceptance.
For more information about the journal, please visit the following link:
Technium: Romanian Journal of Applied Sciences and Technology publishes original papers of high scientific standard related to:
- Multidisciplinary related to Engineering & Technology, Mathematics, Ecology, Agriculture, Geography, Chemistry, Commerce & Computer Application, Earth Sciences, E-commerce, Bioscience, Fisheries, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Physics,, Industrial Relations, Architecture, Surveillance and Control Technology
- Naval architecture, marine engineering, offshore/ocean engineering, and coastal engineering.
- Astronautics (optimization of paths generation, computation of orbits or arcs of orbits, optimization of interorbital transfer, synchronous orbits, astro-relativity, rarefied atmosphere flight, recovering in high-density atmosphere, braking and interception of spatial vehicles).
- Aeronautics (aerodynamics, flight theory, aeroelasticity, aerodynamics of internal combustion engines, aerothermodynamics of jet engines).
- Fluid mechanics (dynamics of Newtonian and of non-newtonian fluids, dynamics of compressible fluids, flow of miscible fluids, the flow of fluids through porous media).
- Hydromechanics (hydraulics, hydraulic structures, hydraulic turbines, and pumps).
- General mechanics (elasticity, plasticity, elastoplasticity, viscoelasticity, viscoplasticity, strength of materials, vibrations, stability).
- Mechanical engineering (kinematics and dynamics of mechanisms, friction, wear, lubrication, new methods for the analysis of machines, automation, the study of surfaces, the technology of solids).
- Civil engineering (methods for the static and dynamic analysis of structures, study of heterogeneous materials, soil mechanics and stability, and new construction methods).
- Measurement technique (electronic equipment for measuring mechanical quantities, use of ultrasonics and radioisotopes).
- Applied techniques and methods used in medicine and pharmacy.
For more information about the journal, please visit the following link: https://techniumscience.com/index.php/technium/about